Friday, October 29, 2010

Introduction to the Blogging World.

Well. Here I am.

Floating somewhere in the depths of cyberspace, exists now my own little planetary body called a blog. Hmm. Not that this is my first endeavor into sharing thoughts with countless faceless goers-by, but I do believe this will be the first I actually stick with.

It is pretty intriguing, you know? The idea that someone from farther than I've ever traveled could randomly search for who knows what sort of intellectual tidbit and instead trip over this thing I call my thoughts. Hopefully they don't sue me for the wasted time, the broken keyboard, or the map to get back to ... well, whatever it was they were using that new search engine for.

Here is my plan: Diamonds and Dynamite is my gift to the general public as a way to experience my thoughts on life, non-life, and the pursuit of a creative existence through written media. Redundant and cliche? Perhaps. Do I honestly care? Not in the least. Because, dear anonymous travelers of the newest technological advances, I like to talk; and if it means I'm talking to myself out here in cyberspace ... so be it.

Welcome. And don't trip.

2 comments:

  1. It's like blaming someone for an accidental hit song. Don't worry, hun, it's totally chic. :)

    ReplyDelete